Website copywriters have one aim: get your website found by Google so your customers or clients will buy your stuff. Spotty Lizard copywriters are no different. All the website copywriting we craft for our clients is written specifically for your target audience. Regardless whether you’re wanting to target lumberjacks or old ladies, we’ll hit the nail on the head when it comes to creating website copy which engages the people who matter to you.
Types of Website Copywriting Spotty Lizard Will Do
Our copywriters specialise in crafting website copy. This includes:
- Home pages
- About pages
- Service pages
- Product descriptions
- Blogs & articles
- Text for infographics
- Text for videos
How Spotty Lizard Creates Website Copy
It’s no secret that we love to write. So why should there be any mystery about how we do it. We don’t think there should be, so here’s how we create your website copy:
- We find out what type of website content you are wanting created.
- We ask who your target audience is.
- We discuss how you’d like your copy written – formal, casual, friendly etc.
- We ask you what kind of information you want on that page.
- We check out what your competitors are doing.
- We undertake keyword research specifically for each page.
- We do any necessary research.
- We create your website page copy.
What You Get with Each Web Page We Write for You
Each of your website pages are a form of advertising. You want each web page to be read and remembered by your website visitors. You also want each of your pages to rank on Page 1 on Google and other search engines. That’s why each web page you receive from us will include:
- Between 400-500 words
- Identified keyword phrase
- SEO title
- Meta description
- SEO sub headings
- Meta tag suggestions
- Premium image, if requested